New Germany Rural High School

Between 1954 and 1965 New Germany Rural High School was housed in what is now the New Germany Elementary School. 

Opening of New Germany Rural High School 1954, from the Bridgewater Bulletin:


Program from the official opening of New Germany Rural High.

.


1957 information from the Bridgewater Bulletin:


1959 information:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Check out the New Germany Rural High Alumni page.

Return to History of New Germany main page